Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

HELLO WORLD!

My name is Steph, and I'm 24 from Yorkshire!
I used to blog a couple of years ago, but I just didn't have the time to commit to it as much as I would have liked. I have kept all of my previous posts, but I am going to be making more effort to create better content this time around. 
I have decided to start blogging again, as it is something that I really enjoy and I have a bit more time on my hands since finishing University with a BA (Hons) Events Management degree.
I got engaged at Christmas last year to my wonderful fiance who I have been with for 6 and a half years.
This blog is going to be a mixture of things really, and everything that I am passionate about. This includes make up, skin care, home ware and maybe even a bit of wedding planning info.
Thanks for reading!
Steph xo

No comments:

Post a Comment