Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

Liebster Award

Hi guys! 




So I've been tagged by Katja from 365shades.blogspot.co.uk (her blog is awesome, go and have a look!) to do the Liebster Award. I'd never heard of this before, so I'm excited to give it a go, as it's a way for bloggers with less than 200 followers to be discovered and to integrate into the blogging community! 


The rules:
1. Mention the blogger who tagged you & then each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 facts about me

1. I'm British
2. I used to play the piano but gave it up when I got to high school
3. I have performed on The West End in London
4. I can understand French and Spanish but I'm not fluent enough to speak back
5. I have a little bow tattoo on the back of my neck
6. I'm obsessed and addicted to YouTube
7. I'm a crazy TV addict & Pretty Little Liars, The Kardashians, The Vampire Diaries and Revenge are my all time favourite shows but I've only just started watching Heroes on Netflix and I'm becoming addicted
8. I know it's a little bit mental but i'm slightly obsessed with Kim Kardashian; her beauty, her lifestyle, her handbags - ahhhh!
9. I love food but i'm extremely picky - no Chinese or Indian please; i love italian
10. I'd someday love to make videos on YouTube but i'm too shy ... for now. 
11. A makeup/beauty room is a dream of mine & it's in the near future! *excitedly squeals*. 
Now for the questions .... 
Katja's questions:
1. What's your favourite blog?
I love Laura at buynowbloglater for fashion etc. and Jen at thebeautyguide for beauty! 
2. Do you have a favorite vlog or youtuber?
I really love Tanya Burr and Fleur De Force

3. What's your favourite Makeup brand?
Hmmmm, i can't choose just one! for drugstore it'd be Rimmel and a bit more expensive would be MAC or Illamasqua! 

4. Do you have a hair care product to recommend?
The L'Oreal EverRiche Nourishing Intense Mask is AMAZING! 

5. Do you prefer nude or red lips?
Nude

6. Is there a eyeshadow palette you couldn't live without?
Yes! The Naked, Naked 2 and Naked Basics are all awesome! I can't choose. 

7. Essie or OPI?
Essie; purely because OPI is so expensive here in the UK!

8. Do you have a secret beauty tip to tell?
If you wash your face with your cleanser and warm water at night and in the morning - splash it a couple of times afterwards with cold water and it makes your face feel more refreshed and glowy ! 
Also - blend your foundation with your brush first and then a damp beauty blender to make your skin look extra flawless


9. What's your favourite highlighter?
MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. 

10. If you had to decide: would you prefer to use bronzer or blush for the rest of your life?
I love bronzers more but in terms of practicality i'd say blush!

11. What's your favorite lipstick brand?
Ooooo thats hard! I'll say MAC purely because I have the most MAC lipsticks and they are so good! 

"Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome"

Therefore, I tag .... 

Danielle at peacelovefashionnnn
Sophie at sophrebecca
Rebecka at rebeckasrambling
Kerry at talkboutique
Cathy at cathyloveee
Laura at laurathinksabout
Rosie at missrosieapple
Claire at xtouchofbeautyx
Steph's Questions ... 
1. What's on your wishlist at the moment?
2. If you could only choose 2 beauty related items to use, what would they be?
3. Whats your favourite beauty look this summer?
4. In the celebrity world; whose beauty, wardrobe, lifestyle etc. would you love to have?
5. Favourite accessorie?
6. What is your favourite drugstore make up brand and your favourite high end brand?
7. If you were given £2000 to spend on beauty or fashion, what would you get?
8. Favourite beauty item?
9. Up, straight, wavy or curly hair?
10. Favourite item of clothing?
11. Summer or winter?



Don't forget to comment back here, if you have done this so I can go and take a look :)
Steph xoxo




24 comments:

  1. Hey Steph, as I've already done this tag, I'm going to answer your questions here if that ok :) x

    1 A boyfriend :p beauty wise I would say Nars Sheer Glow foundation

    2 If you're saying makeup.. I would say foundation and mascara

    3 Bronzy/Glowing makeup

    4 ermm.. I actually don't have an icon. maybe Lauren Conrad

    5 My Marc Jacobs watch, I wear it everyday!

    6 Drugstore is difficult because I like only one thing from each company.. I would say Maybeline drugstore.. and Mac more high end

    7 Lots of clothes, designer handbag and purse, etc.

    8 Again, Foundation .. I don't even wear it high coverage, but good looking skin is all I care about when doing makeup

    9 wavy/curly down

    10 Leather Jacket

    11 Summer

    Thanks again for nominating me :) xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this tag too :) love your answers and facts about yourself too I'm also a tiny bit obsessed with Kim K at the minute it doesnt help that her shows are on E constantly haha
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura ... Yeah that's fine sorry I didn't realise you had done it already! Thank you for spending the time to answer though :) ... I also have a Marc Jacobs watch they're gorgeous aren't they! Steph xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meghan .... Ooh I shall go and have a look at your blog and see your answers! ... I know it's slightly crazy how much I love the whole family; they're always on E! & Sundays are my fave night when they have new episodes haha! :) thank you for reading my blog and commenting ..
    Steph xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i couldnt live without chinese & indian, i do love italian though.

    check out my blog maybe?
    idkmatilda.blogspot.com Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the lovely comment :) MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft and gentle" is my favourite as well. Your questions are fun! xx

    http://365shades.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Matilda
    I've just looked at your blog & followed you!
    I'm going to email you in a couple of hours regarding a blog collab if you'd be interested?
    Thanks for commenting :)
    Steph xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katja,
    Oh your welcome, thank you for tagging me :)
    I know it's a beautiful highlighter isn't it?
    I've just followed your blog :)
    Steph xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for nominating me! I'm addicted to the kardashians and revenge too haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shows are amazing aren't they! :)
      Your welcome, let me know if you do the tag too so I can take a look at your answers!
      I followed your blog too!
      Steph xoxo

      Delete
  10. I love vampire dairies! Congrats on your nomination!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an awesome show isn't it?
      Thank you :)
      I've just had a look at your blog, its awesome, so I've followed :D
      Steph xoxo

      Delete
  11. Such a lovely post! Great! I am about to follow you, maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too?
    PS- Love the design of your blog!
    www.potential-perfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) your so sweet!
      I'm still trying to get it perfect but hey!
      Yessss I will definitely go and have a look & follow :)
      Steph xoxo

      Delete
  12. Lovely answers and facts i too am in the middel of sort out a beauty/make up room and addicted to youtube

    New followers
    Carrieanne x

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh how exciting!! You will have to share some photos when you've got it all finished :)
      You have a lovely blog, I've followed you too!
      Steph xoxo

      Delete
  13. Ahh you've been in the West End??? What show was that?
    Lovely little blog, followed you! :)

    Check out my blog too?

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in two show's with my performing arts school :) we did singing, dancing and acting and we did one show based on The Beatles and another on James Bond, they were at The Theatre Royal on Drury Lane :)

      Thank you! I've followed you too; i love your blog!
      Steph xoxo

      Delete
  14. great post, new follower! :)

    x

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i've followed you too - you've a great blog!
      Steph xoxo

      Delete
  15. I love Fleurdeforce and tanya burr too!:) lovely blog hun, followed! Be great if you could check out mine?:) www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome aren't they! Have you seen the photo's of Fleur's wedding yesterday; she looked beautiful! :)
      Thank you! I've just followed you too!
      Steph xoxo

      Delete
  16. Congratulations on the nomination!! Love reading this award :)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete