Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

TAG - 40 Beauty Questions!

Hi guys!
So, I've just started my new job (YAY!); hence why there is a delay in posts - as I'm doing pretty intense training for 5 weeks, but I still love to blog & want to blog!
I LOVE tags. I love reading them, I love watching them on YouTube, and I love doing them myself!
So , as you've probably read from the title of this post; I'm going to be taking part in a HUGE tag today, and I tag all of you, so make sure you let me know when you've done it, so I can go take a look and be nosy! :) 




SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, but I am lazier on a night.



What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 
Combination - Oily. 


What is your current facial wash?
I'm not using a facial wash but I use the Bare Minerals cleanser twice a day? 


Do you exfoliate? 
Yes.. 


What brand do you use?
I use a St Tropez body exfoliator and a Clean & Clear one for my face. 


What moisturizer do you use?
The new L'Oreal Skin Perfection correcting day moisturiser. (See last post for a full review!) 


Do you have freckles? 
Yes, but only on my body and my nose (especially when i've been in the sun!)


Do you use eye cream? 
Yeah! I use the L'Oreal Awakening & Correcting eye cream! 


Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, I've been luckily enough never to had acne. 


Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? 
No, I've never had to use it.


MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use? 
At the moment it's Boujois Healthy Mix! 


How about concealer? 
A mixture between Collection Lasting Perfection and Rimmels Wake Me Up. 


Do you know your undertone color?
I think I'm fairly neutral but I have pink undertones and not yellow. 


What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them! Any chance I have, I will wear them! 


Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? 
Yes, but my mascara never lasts 3 months anyway! 


What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline's Rocket mascara at the moment; its amazing! 


Sephora or MAC? 
I'm not American, so we don't have Sephora! So i'm going to say MAC obviously. 


Do you have a MAC Pro-card? 
Not yet ;)


What makeup tools do you use in make up application? 
Brushes! and a beauty blender. 


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 
Yes, either a MAC paint pot, Soap and Glory's It's About Prime or Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It depends on the make up look. Too Faced primer is the best for a heavy smoky eye; but it's pricey so I don't like using it everyday.


For the face? 
Yes. Because I have combination-oily skin, I have to wear primer. I use Rimmel's Fix & Perfect, the new Benefit Porefessional or the new L'Oreal Skin Perfection Magic Touch Instant Blur


What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I can't choose one; I have too many! All That Glitters from MAC?


Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? 
I actually use Gel the most, or pencil occasionally but my eyes don't like liquid eyeliner!

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? 
Not very often, because I don't wear it that much. 


What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? 
I do like them but I tend to reach for them the least because of how messy they are! MAC vanilla is an amazing pigment though! 


Do you use mineral makeup? 
Nope; i'm not a huge fan to be honest. I used to use the Bare Minerals foundation but it's not enough coverage for me. 


What is your favorite lipstick?
I have a few but I love MAC Cut a Caper and Creme Cup. 


How about lipgloss? 
MAC underage is gorgeous. 

What is your favorite blush to use? 
MAC pink swoon is gorgeous.


Do you buy your makeup on ebay? 
Nope, not because I don't like too - i've just never searched for any. 


Do you like drugstore makeup? 
Yes, I enjoy mixing it up between drugstore and high end. Plus I can't afford to have a make up bag of all high end products! 


Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) 
No, I'm not sure if we have them in the UK?! If we do, someone let me know! 


Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? 
Yeah ... I really want to do a MAC Pro class too! 


Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No, I always make sure I have enough time to do my make up. 


Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
Oh that's hard! There's a few; badly blended eye shadow, over plucked eyebrows, bad fake eyelash applications, too much lip liner etc!. 


Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? 
I'm more of a neutral's kinda girl. but I love bright lips! 


Which celebrity always has great make up?
I've always LOVED Kim Kardashian's make up, but I also like Blake Likely's neutral look. So complete opposites but both gorgeous! 


If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? 
Either concealer or mascara! 


Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Not unless I'm just driving someone to pick someone up etc. and I don't have to leave the car!


Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? 
I guess so, but like every other woman thinks - i prefer myself with some on. 


In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Oh that's too hard. There isn't just one... Every brand is best at a few products i think. E.g MAC is good for brushes, eye shadows, lipsticks/glosses and blushers but I don't like their skincare, foundations or mascara's. 


What do you think of Makeup?? 
I adore it. It's fun, and exciting and it's like art I guess.



Hope you guys enjoyed this  little  hugee tag!
I tag all of you! 
Steph xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Kim Kardashian always looks flawless <3
    Love your blog, now following you!!

    http://mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's beautiful isn't she?!
      Thank you! :)
      Your blog is also lovely & I've also followed you!
      Steph xoxo

      Delete
  2. Really enjoyed reading this post! So interesting :p Also really like your blog lovely :) xx

    http://www.dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      You should do the tag & let me know when you have so I can have a read! :)
      Oh and thank you, your so sweet!
      Your blog is amazing; I'm now following you!!
      Steph xoxo

      Delete
  3. Loved this tag! There are CCO's in the UK, there is one in bisciter village. It has discounted MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clinque etc! Just found your blog, its lovely:)
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) ... Ooh really?! I've just Google'd it & found that there is one at York; which is a bit closer to me, so I will have to visit soon!
      Thanks lovely :)
      i'll go check yours out now & follow!
      Steph xoxo

      Delete