Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

So ...

I know that I have slacked recently with blogging - especially for my Scheduled September posts .... 

I'm so sorry! 

I have had the craziest couple of weeks of my life & I'm not going to make up any excuses, but you all know I recently got a new full time job, and I've been trying to sort out things for my New York trip & I've had a few family issues etc. So it's fair to say that I have been really busy!

I took the time out to write this post purely because I feel so guilty that I haven't kept up to my schedule with my posts!
I'm going to be back on top form after New York & I will have some amazing exciting haul posts for you! 




Again, I am so sorry & thank you for all of your patience. 

Steph xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. We've nominated you for the sunshine award! http://loveand-haute.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html x

    ReplyDelete