Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Clinique 3-Step Skin Care ...

Hi guys, 

So last week, I finally caved and went into Boots where I had a consultation for the Clinique 3 step skincare system. 
I sat down with a lovely lady and we discussed my skin in a lot of detail, and we finally came to the conclusion that I have dry combination skin, which is type 2. 
Their skincare is slightly on the pricey side, so I decided to buy the introduction kit to see how my skin reacts to it - after all there would be nothing worse than spending £60+ and then my skin disagreeing with it. 

The type 2 trial size box includes a 50ml liquid facial soap, a 100ml clarifying lotion and a 30ml dramatically different moisturing lotion. 
The whole idea behind the 3 step is simple... 3 steps, 3 items, 3 minutes. 

The consultation at Clinique also included a step by step of how to use the products... 
Every morning and night use the liquid facial soap, then wash off and dry your face. Next, use a small amount of the clarifying lotion on a cotton ball, all over your face in a sweeping upwards motion.  
Finally use a small amount of the moisturiser all over your face and neck. 
The idea of the moisturiser being the smallest product, is that once you have applied the 2 products beforehand, you don't need a lot of the moisturiser as it just soaks into your skin and doesn't sit on top. 

"It's easy with the 3-Step Skin Care Introduction Kit. Just 3 minutes, morning and night, to see clear, smooth, radiant skin in about two weeks. Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturise" - Boots 

It's only been a week so I can't give you a full detailed review yet, however so far so good. My skin has broken out slightly since I started using this - but I was warned this would happen as my skin is 'having a clear out' so to say, so I've been told to keep at it for 2 weeks minimum. 
You can buy the introduction kit from Boots here . However I would recommend going into Boots or anywhere that sells Clinique for a consultation prior to buying, unless you know your skin type perfectly of course!
I'll let you know how I get on in a couple of weeks - but I would love to know if any of you guys use Clinique? 

Steph xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Swiss Botany are all about natural healthy skin care. We love to share with everyone natural ways to keep our skin young fresh, vibrant and healthy looking.

    ReplyDelete